Starting a New Business in Tucson or Surrounding Area?
Whether you have just recently opened the doors of your business or have been a part of your community for decades, we can offer you the insurance that meets the needs of your business.
As a wise business owner you know that protecting the business investment is crucial! No business owner would be foolish enough to go without insurance coverage, but are you certain that you have all the coverage you need, at the best price you can find?
Does Your Business Really Need Insurance?
Yes. Not having insurance - or not having the right kind of coverage - can put your business at risk. Without adequate insurance, a fire, theft, employee accident, or lawsuit could destroy your business and might even consume your personal assets.
Are You Shopping for a Better Rate?
You've made a sound choice to protect your organization and employees with business insurance. However, your business has specific needs which may change over time. Reviewing your policy annually makes certain your coverage options continue to fully protect your assets. We know how keeping your overhead under control is vital. Let us help you with a competitive insurance quote.
A Few Reasons Why 480-200-3599 is right for your business
- Competitive Pricing - premium discounts and policy dividends available
- Cash Flow Assistance - flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums
- Stability and Dependability - financially strong with many years of experience
- Fair & Efficient Claim Handling - three point contact helps manage care and control costs
- Anti-Fraud Programs - our carriers investigators have saved tens of millions of dollars
- Loss Control Support - Online resources help you manage risk and contol injuries
- Get a quote onine or call us to speak to one of our licensed representatives. Get the help you need and learn more about the benefits and features our customers enjoy.
Enhance Your Policy With Some of These Options:
- Employment Practices Liability can cover your business if discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination claims are made by present, former or future employees.
- Life Insurance for Business Owners can help you plan for business succession, survive the loss of a key employee or partner and retain/reward your top people.
- Umbrella can shield your business from potentially ruinous lawsuits with additional liability coverage.
- Transportation and Cargo to cover against goods that are damaged or lost when transported by one of your vehicles or common contract carriers.
- Spoilage for perishable goods when they spoil due to a mechanical breakdown or power outage.
- Delivery/Catering Non-Owned Auto if an employee is involved in an auto accident while driving a personal automobile on company business, such as in a delivery or catering service.